There’s lots to celebrate in Big Sky this holiday season. The streets of the Big Sky will come alive December 9-11 for the 25th anniversary of the Christmas Stroll. Join us Friday at the Meadow Village Center and Saturday at Big Sky Town Center for a weekend of family-friendly events, entertainment, and holiday cheer!
The Stroll is not the only thing we are celebrating. Ski season has just begun here in Big Sky. Ski, stroll and stay with us this weekend and give the gift that keeps on giving. Mention #LoveBigSkyLocals when booking at The Wilson Hotel – Residence Inn Big Sky and they will donate a portion of your stay to the Big Sky Community Housing Trust. Stay downtown, enjoy the weekend’s holiday festivities and help our local friends in need.
Below is the most complete listing of Stroll activities (updated 11/28). Check back for more info coming soon. Please celebrate and stroll responsibly this holiday season. For all Stroll inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos with Santa Presented by Alpine Property Management- 5:30-8 PM.
- Holiday Photo Booth Presented by American Bank- 5:30-8 PM.
- Wagon Rides With Yankee Creek Carriage Co. Presented By BSOA- 5:30-8 PM.
- Scavenger Hunt Presented by Meadow Village Center- Goody bags for the first 100 kids to complete the adventure from 5:30-8 PM.
- Holiday Carols at The Big Sky Chapel- 6:45-7:30 PM.
- Winter Trails Event Day 1- Stroll by snow and headlamp Friday and Saturday on Big Sky’s winter trails. Presented by BSCO, Lone Mountain Ranch, and BSSEF. 5:30-9:30 PM at the Community Park Yurt (self-guided *).
- Open Houses with raffles, giveaways, and holiday cheer at all participating businesses 5:30-8 PM.